When in Miami…
As you know, the most important part of a perfect start in the day is…breakfast!
1. Breakfast at Naked Taco (Dream Hotel):
Croissants, Latte Macchiatto and a fruit platter while surrounded by palm trees. Is there a better way to start the day? And after a regal breakfast:
2. Swimming and tanning at Dream Hotel’s rooftop pool which happens to be in the same building as the breakfast recommendation above.
3. Shopping on Lincoln Street (Mac, Forever 21, Victoria’s Secret…)
Not to forget: grabbing some candy at Dylan’s Candy Bar.
4. Afternoon at Miami Beach/ South Beach
5. Dinner at STK Miami
If you’ve read about my favorite restaurants in NYC (click here) you know STK is an established destination of mine. Just one left in Las Vegas I didn’t visit…yet. However, the interior with its skeleton-like decoration at the ceiling as well as the DJ and service were in no way inferior to the one in NY. As for the menu, they offered THE best chicken and steak. Even if you’re not a fan of meat like myself, they’ve tasty variations of beet salad, too, and, of course, their signature bread backed in green cheese, which is hands-down, superior.
6. Drinks at Gianni Versace’s former mansion Casa Casuarina
Drinks or dinner at a place of a crime scene, especially a murder may sound grotesque, but alas, when do you get a chance to wine and dine in such a luxury spot? 24k gold floor, big fountain in the lobby hall, decadent pool area outside, sounds tempting, doesn’t it?
7. Clubbing at Mansion, Liv,…